ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Looking for Africa Open Access repositories contacts

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com>
  • To: ookolloh AT gmail.com
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Looking for Africa Open Access repositories contacts
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:01:12 +0300

well and in good spirit.

I've had the privilege of reading Young African Research Journal Vol.1 December 2012 download at http://www.yararena.com/journal/YARJ_Dec_2012.pdf published under a Creative Commons License.

--sent from a handheld-- excuse brevity and any typos--

On Mar 28, 2013 9:15 AM, "Ory Okolloh" <ookolloh AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Trying to help someone out who is doing work on Open Access repositories.   Anyone have the info below, please email me directly if you do.

I am looking for contacts that maintain open access repositories in Africa. Any on this list will do but I am mostly interested in:
Polytechnic of Namibia (http://ir.polytechnic.edu.na/)
University of Jos (http://dspace.unijos.edu.ng/)
Makerere University (http://dspace.mak.ac.ug/)
CamPuce (http://eprints.campuce.org/)

I have not found any repositories in the following countries but I am interested in them too:
Gambia
Liberia
Malawi
Mauritius