ccafrica - [ccAfrica] CC East Africa Community

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-uganda AT googlegroups.com
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] CC East Africa Community
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:26:00 +0300

Dear all,

Yes, I've been prevailed upon by Ms. Kwagala to get moving on CC East Africa Community licenses deeds translation initiative suggested at regional meeting!

This is an open invitation to all East Africans willing to be part of the "Kiswahili Translation Group" - or whatever the team so chooses to call it. The group's initial step will be to propose its agenda, strategy and list of activities. Please send me your request offlist to save others' hard disks, and the environment;-)

Thanks,

Alex

PS:

All,

Let's not forget to send in 4.0 drafts comments

AG