ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Starting a new year and a new road

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Aurelia J. Schultz" <aurelia AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Starting a new year and a new road
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:06:46 +0300

Greetings from Nairobi.

Nchimunya,

Thanks for your message which dropped into my inbox, found me well and in good spirit.

Your long stay in our continent helped catapult African perspectives at Creative Commons, I think. Tobias and I owe you much for your gentle stewardship onto our new role, building on the firm CC-Africa foundation that you built. Reading your promise to keep an eye and watch it continue growing only motivates the two of us even more to redouble our efforts! Thanks again.

Personally, will always remember that sumptuous Mexican lunch we shared at San Francisco a while back when you formally recruited onto the Affiliates network.

We wish you fair weather on your new journey but at the same time hope and pray that you will remain close to us.

Best Wishes

Warmly,

Alex