ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Announcing [ccafrica-oer] mailing created, wish to subscribe?

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Announcing [ccafrica-oer] mailing created, wish to subscribe?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:25:29 +0200

… and in order to safe Alex's and my hard disk space etc. ;-) , I believe you can also sign up to the list directly by following this link:

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

Like what we do? Please donate to
https://creativecommons.net/donate

On 10 Oct 2012, at 14:19 PM, Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT gmail.com> wrote:

Colleagues,

Further to last month's 'value proposition' and Why use CC? posts by Brian and Abbas, and a subsequent suggestion for the establishment of focussed "Interest Groups" mailing list(s), we are pleased to announce pilot [ccafrica-oer] mailing list has now been setup. We are delighted to note that several expressed an interest to join such a list, once activated. The success of this initiative hinges on CC-Africa Community's continued embrace of this concept. We hope that this will be the first of a few more such lists focussed on common areas of interest enabling targeted deeper conversations amongst community members.

Therefore, this is to request anyone interested in joining this OER focussed list to reply directly to me, with Tobias on copy - to save others that extra email (their hard-disks space and, by extension, the environment:-) - but expect occasional forwards from that to this general list. Of course, the new list will be operated along CC's normal open policy.

If you would like to be subscribed to [ccafrica-oer], please let Tobias and I know indicating your preferred email address for the subscription.

Many thanks,

Alex