ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Free online OER workshop in December

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Free online OER workshop in December
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23:39:15 +0300

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org> wrote:

As a heads up, Alex and I have decided to create a separate mailing list for CC Africa discussions around OERs so that only those wishing to discuss this issue receive mailinglist emails. We will obviously continue to copy the "most important" to the entire ccAfrica list. Please let us know if you think that having a separate mailinglist is NOT a good idea.

On the contrary, I believe earlier discussed and generally agreed to (under "Universities Interest Group") welcome this *long* awaited mailing list to enable their more focussed OER/Universities common interest thematic areas, including developing value proposition for Universities to adopt CC.