ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Any questions for CC Headquaters

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Any questions for CC Headquaters
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:51:35 -0700

Dear CC Africa community:

This week I am in San Francisco at CC Headquarters for some strategy discussions around CC and the way forward. This provides a great opportunity for you to ask any questions or voice any comments you may have for CC HQ through me. So please let me know whether there is anything you want me to raise while being here.

Best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter