ccafrica - [ccAfrica] v4.0 office hours this week

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] v4.0 office hours this week
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:52:12 +0200

Good morning CC Africa:

I want to thank everybody who was able to participate in last week's call regarding the latest CC 4.0 licence draft. I believe that we provided some useful feedback to CC Headquarters. This said, many were of course not able to participate but may nevertheless want to discuss some issues with the drafters of the licence. Also, some of those who participated in the call may only have realised afterwards that something remains unclear. CC has therefore organised some office hours this week during which they take calls to discuss whatever issue is on your mind in an informal setting. Please see Jessica's email below for further details (including call times and the procedure for getting in touch wit CC HQ).

I encourage you to make use of this opportunity.

Best,

Tobias
---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter