ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Announcing Uganda 3.0 Public Discussion

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Aurelia J. Schultz" <aurelia AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Announcing Uganda 3.0 Public Discussion
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:34:40 -0800

Greetings All,

 We are excited to announce that the Uganda BY-NC-SA 3.0 license draft is ready for public discussion. This is one of the last 3.0 ports.

We welcome anyone who is interested to take a look at the license and contribute to the conversation. This includes lawyers, license users, linguists, translators and anyone else who wants to participate. Discussion is taking place on the draft's wiki Talk page and on the East Africa mailing list. Addresses below. Please feel free to forward this as you see fit.

Main public discussion page: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Uganda/Public_Discussion
License draft: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Uganda/3.0/BY-NC-SA/Draft
Discussion Talk page: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Talk:Uganda/3.0/BY-NC-SA/Draft

Best,
Aurelia

cross-posted to: Affiliates, ccAfrica and ccEA

--
Aurelia J. Schultz (Miss), Counsel

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be legal advice nor should they be relied upon as, or represented to be legal advice.

  • [ccAfrica] Announcing Uganda 3.0 Public Discussion, Aurelia J. Schultz, 01/04/2012