ccafrica - [ccAfrica] CC Global Summit Live Streaming and Participation

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Aurelia J. Schultz" <aurelia AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] CC Global Summit Live Streaming and Participation
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 06:58:46 -0700

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you all doing well.  I am excited to finally be meeting a few of you in person at the Global Summit this weekend. For those of you that were not able to attend in person, you can watch the Summit live at http://t.co/QVVQ2Evw  (presuming a decent internet connection).  You can also follow comments about the summit on twitter at the #ccglobalsummit2010 hashtag.

We will be having an Africa regional meeting on Friday at 11:10 Poland time (GMT +1).  The venue where we are having the Summit should have internet.  I am going to try use Skype so anyone who will not be in Poland and would like to join the meeting can.  If you are able and want to join via Skype, please log-in around that time and im me at "aurelia.schultz".  I will add you to our conversation.

Best,
Aurelia

--
Aurelia J. Schultz (Miss), Counsel

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be legal advice nor should they be relied upon as, or represented to be legal advice.