ccafrica-oer - Re: [Ccafrica-oer] Interested in translating School of Open or p2pu.org?

ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Jane Park <janepark AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Ccafrica-oer] Interested in translating School of Open or p2pu.org?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:00:45 +0300

Greetings,

And remember, if you need additional information -- just ask...

regards,

Alex

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Jane Park <janepark AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Please let me know and in what language. Dirk (P2PU Lead Developer) and I will be working to make the translation process more streamlined and will be in touch with everyone who responds here, along with those who have expressed interest in the past.

--
Jane Park
Project Manager

the School of Open, a collaboration with P2PU: http://schoolofopen.org/