ccafrica-oer - Re: [Ccafrica-oer] Notes: Africa Meeting@Global Summit

ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: " Aurelia J. Schultz" <aurelia.j.schultz AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Ccafrica-oer] Notes: Africa Meeting@Global Summit
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:03:03 -0500

Wow.  You guys are amazing!  Kabotu maningi.  Alex, thank you for sharing the minutes.  I am so happy to see that there's a new team in Kenya and that the Nigerian team has grown greatly.  Lots of fabulous work happening all over the place.

Dorothy, I might be able to help with some of the dialogue around defending the licenses where they have not been ported.  As you know, I worked on many ports and also worked with jurisdictions who did not have ports and were denied the opportunity to port.  If you'd like to discuss, let me know.  We can email or Skype.

Congrats to everyone for all the great work so far.  I hope to see many of you at the Global Congress in December and all of you at the next CC Africa meeting.

Best,
Aurelia

Aurelia J. Schultz (Miss)
Attorney at Law at Schultz Law Offices