cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Personal invitation from amitsankar dasgupta

  • From: amitsankar dasgupta <invitation AT unyk.com>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Personal invitation from amitsankar dasgupta
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 02:24:35 -0400

Title: UNYK
If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 9/24/2008 2:23:21 AM, by amitsankar dasgupta:

Hello,

hi Gilda
i have booked

now you know my real age

regards

amit

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contact's address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

amitsankar dasgupta
UNYK : 823 MRA
This invitation was sent by your contact amitsankar dasgupta.
Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK from your contacts!

  • [Cc-uk] Personal invitation from amitsankar dasgupta, amitsankar dasgupta, 09/24/2008