cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Invite MiniBar 27th Of July

  • From: Christian Ahlert <ca AT openbusiness.cc>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, fc-uk-discuss AT lists.okfn.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Invite MiniBar 27th Of July
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:32:52 +0100

Hi all

In case you have not seen it yet. This Friday is Minibar time again. The event is supported by BBC and O'Reilly.

On July 27th we will socialize in between (free) FREE BEER, tech DIY fun and new start up ideas. The event takes place in the Corbat Place in the Truman Brewery (Shoreditch).

Amongst the usual crowd of web entrepreneurs, developers, tech journalists and mega-geeks we will have presentations by:

    * Manolis Kaleidis who developed a prototype of a ‘hyperlinked book’ (Tim O’Reilly calling him an Alpha Geek)

    * Kai Hendry - WebConverger - Online OS

    * Nick Black - Mappam - Federated Map Advertising

    * Reshma Sohoni -  Seedcamp - the European counter-part to YCombinator

The MiniBar Mantra

MiniBar is a social evening in East London which offers people a chance to snaffle some free beer while discussing p2p, Creative Commons, web applications, social networking and general Web 2.0 (3.0) mayhem & fandango.

For more details and directions see: www.OpenBusiness.cc/minibar

Cheers
--Ch

Christian Ahlert

Meet Geeks
www.openbusiness.cc/minibar

Find Geeks
www.considerati.com

  • [Cc-uk] Invite MiniBar 27th Of July, Christian Ahlert, 07/23/2007