cc-uk - [Cc-uk] FW: CC Learn

  • From: "R.Corrigan" <R.Corrigan AT open.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] FW: CC Learn
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:08:35 -0000

Title: Message
I haven't seen this appear on the list yet and thought folks who weren't yet aware of it might find it of interest.
Regards,
Ray

Ray Corrigan, Senior Lecturer in Technology, Open University; Mailing address: Open University in the South, Foxcombe Hall, Boars Hill, Oxford, OX1 5HR, UK;  Tel +44 (01865) 327000; blog http://b2fxxx.blogspot.com/