cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Artists and Copyright Survey - Win an iPod

  • From: Christian Ahlert <info AT openbusiness.cc>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Artists and Copyright Survey - Win an iPod
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:35:34 +0000

Hi Creators,

OpenBusiness requires participants for a study into uses of open licencing by UK-based artists and creators, which will be conducted primarily through a simple online interactive questionnaire.

OB is a global project with partners in the United Kingdom, Brazil and South Africa. We are documenting the growth of a new phase of business that contrasts strongly with established economic and legal norms.

The UK team is keen to research creative people who are investigating copyright options and who are exploring the changing possibilities of exchange and co-production.

Enter the draw for an iPod full of Creative Commons licenced songs by completing our Art Survey!

Any UK based creators can take part if your work is created or promoted on the internet. The work can be anything from music to an online gallery. If you're not sure if your work is suitable for the survey you can either fill it in anyway, have a look at our Gallery or contact us and we will answer any questions or concerns.
Please forward this email to any creators who might want to participate.

We eagerly await your input!
Thanks for participating,
Hannah, Michael and Christian.
survey AT openbusiness.cc

OpenBusiness UK,
www.openbusiness.cc
Young Foundation,
Victoria Park Square,
Bethnal Green,
London, E2 9PF,
United Kingdom.

  • [Cc-uk] Artists and Copyright Survey - Win an iPod, Christian Ahlert, 03/06/2006