cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Talis invites questions for an interview with Prof. Lessig

  • From: "Paul Miller" <Paul.Miller AT talis.com>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Talis invites questions for an interview with Prof. Lessig
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:47:21 +0000

All

Apologies for the short notice on this, but I've just posted an invitation
on our blog at
http://blogs.talis.com/panlibus/archives/2005/12/talking_with_ta_5.html
which I thought might be of interest to the members of this list.

I'm going to be interviewing Prof. Lawrence Lessig on Monday 19 December, as
part of our "Talking with Talis" series (http://talk.talis.com/) and, as we
usually do, I'm inviting interested parties to submit questions that you'd
like answered.

If there's anything you'd like us to talk about, please send your ideas to
podcasts [at] talis [dot] com by the end of this coming Friday.

Many thanks

Paul

--
Dr. Paul Miller
Technology Evangelist, Talis Information Ltd

Blogging at http://blogs.talis.com/panlibus/
Podcasting at http://talk.talis.com/

Also running a personal blog at http://paulmiller.typepad.com/
--

Talking with Talis
Listen to conversations with thought-leaders at the interface between Web

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those
of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files
that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return
this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an
unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

  • [Cc-uk] Talis invites questions for an interview with Prof. Lessig, Paul Miller, 12/13/2005