cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] 2.5 UK Licenses?

  • From: "Andres Guadamuz" <a.guadamuz AT ed.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cc-uk'" <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] 2.5 UK Licenses?
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:14:09 +0100

Rob,

AFAIK, the latest Scottish draft is version 2.5 compliant, but we still have
to hear back from iCommons to see if there are any incompatibility issues.
http://www.jonathanmitchell.info/cc/cc_sco_licence.html

I don't know about England and Wales.

Regards,

Andres

Andres Guadamuz
AHRC Research Centre for Studies in
Intellectual Property and Technology Law
Old College, South Bridge
Edinburgh EH8 9YL

Tel: 44 (0)131 6509699
Fax: 44 (0)131 6506317