cc-uk - [Cc-uk] harvard CC summit

  • From: "Christian Ahlert" <christian.ahlert AT oii.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] harvard CC summit
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:47:48 +0200

Hi all

I forgot to mention that Desiree Milosevic, member of the public advisory
board of CC EW,
also attended the CC summit at Harvard and contributed to our visibility.
Apologies for not
mentioning it. Also one of our early legal experts - Tina Pieper - who is now
back in Canada,
attended.

We have great people involved in CC at the moment and any help is greaty
appreciated and
actually needed.

So, if any of you want get more involved just contact Prodromos, Damian,
Rufus or myself.

All the best
--Ch

  • [Cc-uk] harvard CC summit, Christian Ahlert, 06/30/2005