cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Bermuda & Creative Commons UK?

  • From: "mykljonzun" <mykl AT mykljonzun.com>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Bermuda & Creative Commons UK?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:56:08 -0400

My name is Michael Johnson.  I’m in the process of creating an online business that plans to completely integrate Creative Commons rights into our business model.  However, the issue that is causing my partners and me great concern is our intent to incorporate our business in the Commonwealth of Bermuda.  Our primary question is this:  Does the UK CC efforts automatically include Bermuda, or is a similar effort needed for their recognition as well.

Here is a link to Bermuda’s Attorney General’s Office, as well as their Minister of Communications.

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=202

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=328

Is there someone out there that could assist us in this matter?  Thank you very much!

mykljonzun

mykl AT mykljonzun.com

  • [Cc-uk] Bermuda & Creative Commons UK?, mykljonzun, 04/06/2005