cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Collection Agencies

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: Creative-uk <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Collection Agencies
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:33:03 +0000

Yes, I'm interested in DACS as well. I'm a visual artist.

I've seen rumblings about collecting societies and CC from commentators in other European countries. Possibly iCommons can help organise something across the board? Saying "we have to do this because all the other countries are doing it" seems to work well for increasing copyright terms. :-)

- Rob.