cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Creative Commons Image licensing site

  • From: alfie AT moblog.co.uk (Alfie)
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons Image licensing site
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:01:42 +0000

Hi All,

for those that might not have heard of what we do at moblogUK, and are
interested in the broad and scaled adoption of CC licenses, have a look at
www.moblog.co.uk

The signup process, as well as the usermanager section allows for all users
to choose a licence of their choice, all variants catered.

As image quality from camera phones increases, hopefully we will become a
great resource for people who need images in their work and dont want to have
to buy high quality images from Getty.

--
Alfie Dennen
MoblogUK

  • [Cc-uk] Creative Commons Image licensing site, Alfie, 01/10/2005