cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Update/ comments

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Update/ comments
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:27:32 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

The drafting of the CC-EW is now almost complete: iCC has approved the latest
draft of the licence but we are still working with the BBC in order to allign
their Creative Archive Non-Commercial definition with the CC one.

We are also considering using some of the wording that Jonathan has suggested
for CC-Scotland. You may find a file attached with comments/ questions on
CC-Scotland.

We have also started converting the licence to an html document so as to
complete the machine and human readable versions as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated for any other developments.

Best,
Prodromos

  • [Cc-uk] Update/ comments, Prodromos Tsiavos, 12/20/2004