cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Autoresponse received every day, apparently from "Paul Weaver <paw24@student.open.ac.uk>"

  • From: "J. Grant" <jg AT jguk.org>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Autoresponse received every day, apparently from "Paul Weaver <paw24 AT student.open.ac.uk>"
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:02:14 +0000

Hello,

I wonder if "Paul Weaver <paw24 AT student.open.ac.uk>" is subscribed to
this list?

Every day I receive an email from him letting me know that "I am out of
contact until the 13th November." I have not sent an email today, and I
received his bounce at 5pm.

Is anyone in contact with this user to see if the auto-responce is
genuine? (I think his mail software cannot have been configured
correctly for this problem to happen).

Btw, is there a list policy on auto-responders? (I received 4
auto-responces to my last email to the list.)

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/
Blog: http://jguk.org/blog.rss

  • [Cc-uk] Autoresponse received every day, apparently from "Paul Weaver <paw24 AT student.open.ac.uk>", J. Grant, 11/10/2004