cc-uk - RE: [Cc-uk] Legal Bugs Report+ToDo list

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Cc-uk] Legal Bugs Report+ToDo list
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:43:56 +0100

Hmmm. I suppose this is a "Free" license rather than a "Moral Rights"
license.

[Vacillate, vacillate] :-)

There's bound to be at least one issue like this per jurisdiction, and in
some cases there will be incompatibilities between multiple jurisdictions
meaning that no centralised fix will be possible.

So it's an educational rather than a licensing issue and the relevent clauses
should be removed from CC-UK. Fair enough.

- Rob.