cc-sampling - RE: [cc-sampling] First Post / Five Points

cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of the Creative Commons Sampling license (or license option)

  • From: "Kirkman, Catherine" <CKirkman AT wsgr.com>
  • To: "Don Joyce" <dj AT webbnet.com>, "creative commons license list" <cc-sampling AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [cc-sampling] First Post / Five Points
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:02:46 -0700

Again, I've added input below on the legal issues. Please let me know if I
missed something that I should be addressing.

Thanks,
Cathy

As before, our standard disclaimer is:

This is not intended as individual legal advice and does not create any
attorney-client relationship. These comments reflect our preliminary
judgment that is expressed in a short-hand manner, is subject to revision and
is not for reliance by any party.