cc-pl - [Cc-pl] Festiwal Turning Sounds

cc-pl AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Polska

  • From: Alex Gámez <office AT djdeck.net>
  • To: <cc-pl AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-pl] Festiwal Turning Sounds
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:59:11 +0200

Hi,

My name is Alex Gámez, dj and electronic music producer from Barcelona, during this June will be released my last cd – conclusiones – (störung | label) if you’re interested we could organize a date in your festival. I’m playing dj sets and, moreover, minimal live sets. I think we can do great things together. You can check my websites and see what we do.

Here you have all info you need for press, flyers… my last work is more focused in make dance people but the music I play depends on the event.

www.storung.com/asferico/indexeng.html

Keep in touch as soon as possible,

Thank you for your time,

Alex Gámez