cc-ph - [Cc-ph] Hello CC-PH from Wikimedia Philippines

cc-ph AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons - Philippines

  • From: Josh Lim <jamesjoshualim AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cc-ph AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ph] Hello CC-PH from Wikimedia Philippines
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone from Creative Commons Philippines!

Just a quick introduction to myself and our group, I'm Josh Lim, current President of Wikimedia Philippines, the Philippine chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation.  I once sent an e-mail here and it must have not gone through, but it should now that I am a member of your mailing list. :)

We look forward to working together with you guys in facilitating the development of free content in the Philippines, and as an up-and-coming organization, we likewise hope to learn from you guys as well.

Thanks so much and hopefully we can have more encounters, whether it be online or offline, in the future.

Sincerely,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

President (2010-2011), Wikimedia Philippines
Varsity Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly

jamesjoshualim AT yahoo.com | +63(917)358-2508
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

  • [Cc-ph] Hello CC-PH from Wikimedia Philippines, Josh Lim, 05/24/2010