cc-ph - [Cc-ph] Creative Commons - Philippines

cc-ph AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons - Philippines

  • From: "Atty. Jaime N. Soriano, CPA, MNSA" <jns AT i-manila.com.ph>
  • To: "CC - Philippines" <cc-ph AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ph] Creative Commons - Philippines
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 06:34:36 +0800

Dear Friends,

I wish to formally announce that the Philippines has been officially included in the International Commons (iCommons) website.  Visit www.creativecommons.org.

I wish to express my appreciation to Christiane Asschenfeldt and Roland Honekamp of iCommons for all the invaluable support and assistance to CC – Philippines.  I accord the same thanks to the Arellano University School of Law (www.arellanolaw.edu and www.lawphil.net) as Lead Public Institution for this project.

To all the country project leads, I hope to see all of you during the iCommons International Summit at Harvard Law this June.

Mabuhay!

Warm regards,

Jimmy Soriano

Mobile:  +63917-5475683