cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CC Mentors Announced

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CC Mentors Announced
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:43:44 +0000

Hi all,

Good news: we’ve just launched the CC Mentors programme: http://creativecommons.org.nz/about/cc-mentors/

The CC Mentors programme is a way of formalising (and showing off) our strong community base, while also providing another avenue for potential CC users to get some real-life wisdom. I imagine that we’ll add to the roster on an ad hoc basis, as folks in the CC community put their hands up. If you’re interested in joining in, do get in touch.

I’d also like to thank everyone who has agreed to help out!

Cheers,
Matt

Matt McGregor Creative Commons
DDI: +64 4 470 5779 | Twitter @cc_aotearoa
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand is a project of the Royal Society of New Zealand
11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon | PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.creativecommons.org.nz

Royal Society of New Zealand | Te Apārangi
A place for knowledge and excellence

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.

  • [Cc-nz] CC Mentors Announced, Matt McGregor, 12/01/2013