cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Mix & Mash Winners Announced

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: "cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Mix & Mash Winners Announced
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:48:43 +0000

Hi all,

The final November showcase winners have just been announced: http://www.mixandmash.org.nz/

If you need a break during the week, I thoroughly recommend checking out some of the winners from throughout the year. I remain partial to the stop-motion lego animation by the young Manning brothers from August, especially the outtakes at the end (http://www.mixandmash.org.nz/august-showcase/highly-commended), but it really is an embarrassment of reuse riches.

Cheers,
Matt

  • [Cc-nz] Mix & Mash Winners Announced, Matt McGregor, 11/26/2013