cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CCANZ is now on Loomio

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CCANZ is now on Loomio
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 03:45:52 +0000

Hi all,

One of Danyl’s many great ideas has been for CCANZ to join Loomio, which I have now done. I’m going to email some of the more active people on this list – as well as other folks in the community – to join over the next week, though this will be fairly haphazard. If you would like to join, please get in touch, and I’ll send you an invite.

More information on Loomio: https://www.loomio.org

This will be an experiment for the beginning, though it looks like a great tool, and I’m looking forward to using it. The initial discussion topic is ‘Priorities for 2014.’

Cheers,
Matt

Matt McGregor Creative Commons
DDI: +64 4 470 5779 | Twitter @cc_aotearoa
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand is a project of the Royal Society of New Zealand
11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon | PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.creativecommons.org.nz

Royal Society of New Zealand | Te Apārangi
A place for knowledge and excellence

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.

  • [Cc-nz] CCANZ is now on Loomio, Matt McGregor, 11/04/2013