cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Sorry!! our survey works again!!

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Sevgi Erdin <macaronila AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Sorry!! our survey works again!!
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 01:16:43 +0200

Hi again,

We have a survey which was created by the University of Kassel,Germany
to measure mobile app consumer behaviour in New Zealand. We still need
more people.Your data will be treated anonymously and will only be used for
the purpose of this study. Filling out the survey will take approximately 10 minutes.

To complete this survey please follow the link

https://www.soscisurvey.de/NewZealand/

Thank you for your time.

Best regards from Germany,
Sabrina Walter
Sevgi Erdin

  • [Cc-nz] Sorry!! our survey works again!!, Sevgi Erdin, 02/10/2013