cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] OA Week

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Fabiana Kubke <mf.kubke AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] OA Week
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:52:38 +1300

I wonder whether a debate can be started along those posts already published, in a more staggered way. For example, could people who found something interesting about one or another of those posts publish a 'response' = along the lines of "i hadnt thought about it this way", "I like how this changed my mind about something", or "I disagree with this or that". And then have a conversation about the post/reply say over a week or fortnight.
Of course, if other topical things come up, there would be no need to have these responses necessarily on a continued sequence.
Cheers
Fabiana