cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week 2012

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Fabiana Kubke <mf.kubke AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week 2012
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:00:00 +1300

wow, matt! what an effort! have to confess I am frustrated I cant read those now now now now!!!!
Oh patience, where have you gone?

Cheers
Fabiana

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz> wrote:

Hi all,

I thought I’d share the homepage for our Open Access Week posts. The posts themselves will be live on Monday, and I’ll make two of them stick to the front page each day. I’ll share the link again when the posts are ready to go, and ask you all to share this within your networks and organisations.

http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/open_access_2012/

Any comments before I promote the posts more widely next week is welcome.

Best wishes,

Matt

Matt McGregor Creative Commons
DDI: +64 4 470 5779 | Twitter @cc_aotearoa
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand is a project of the Royal Society of New Zealand
11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon | PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.creativecommons.org.nz

Royal Society of New Zealand | Te Apārangi
A place for knowledge and excellence

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.