cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Free Culture Otago Film Screening a Modest Success

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Leigh Blackall <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Free Culture Otago Film Screening a Modest Success
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:54:11 +0930

thanks for the update on Otago activity Danyl. What happens down there has become a mystery to me since leaving in 2009. Did anyone from Otago Poly show up?

Another film I reckon would get liked would be The Amen Drumbeat. It's a story, one of many to be told, of copyright being used to steal attribution and ownership of an artifact of less fortunate class. It's on YouTube.