cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Website down for the weekend

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Website down for the weekend
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 03:18:35 +1200

Kia ora koutou

This is really exciting! I look forward to joining with you all to
make the most of the new site as a platform for the open source
development of CC ANZ, and especially local meet-ups and events like
the proposed 10th birthday celebrations.

Thanks to Jane, Matt, Richard and everyone else who has been part of
the upgrade planning and implementation.

He mihi nui ki a koutou
Danyl

--
Danyl Strype
Community Developer

"freedom is participation in power.”
- Cicero

"Uncomfortable alliances are not just necessary; they reflect and
speak to the tremendous possibility of our political moment."
- Harmony Goldberg and Joshua Kahn Russell
http://www.nationofchange.org/new-radical-alliances-new-era-1337004193

"Both Marxists and Chicago-school libertarian economists can agree
that free software is the best model."
- Keith C Curtis
http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407