cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Fwd: New announcement

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Ian Thomson <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Fwd: New announcement
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:26:04 +1200

Hi All,

A quick note about an opportunity to progress Open Access globally.

They have a target of 25,000 "signatures" and are are up to 24,000.
If you want to register your vote, go to
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/require-free-access-over-internet-scientific-journal-articles-arising-taxpayer-funded-research/wDX82FLQ?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

You will need to create an account.

For those who dont know Abel Cain, he is a Fijian and making  a huge impact in the OER spacethrough UNESCO  in Paris.

Ian