cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Maggie Dyer/GNS is out of the office.

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Maggie Dyer <M.Dyer AT gns.cri.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Maggie Dyer/GNS is out of the office.
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:07:20 +1300

I will be out of the office starting 22/10/2010 and will not return until
08/11/2010.

I will respond to your message when I return. Or alternatively please contact
another member of the Library team. They will all be pleased to help if they
can.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.

  • [Cc-nz] Maggie Dyer/GNS is out of the office., Maggie Dyer, 10/31/2010