cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] RIP Paul Reynolds

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Floyd Wilde <floyd AT newitmake.org.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] RIP Paul Reynolds
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:16:44 +1200

I only just met Paul for the first time last week, after becoming
aware of his work over the past year. We recorded a short interview
between his lecture in Hamilton and before he had to leave to catch a
flight to Wellington to speak again there in the evening.

http://newitmake.org.nz/podcasts/audio/show/50-paul-reynolds

I'll be playing the episode today on Community Radio Hamilton, and you
can download it from the link above.

Paul gave me a bit of inspiration when I needed it, I had been
planning to wind down my project for a while, but I think I'll try and
and rethink things now and keep it going.

@floydwilde