cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Paul Reynolds

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Paul Reynolds
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:54:39 +1200

Andy and Jessica,

Apologies for not seeing your thoughtful messagess earlierĀ  :)

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

Our CC New Zealand friend and colleague Paul Reynolds sadly passed away in the weekend. Paul was a valued member of the Humanities Research Network board and contributed hugely to the introduction of Creative Commons to New Zealand and its development since then. He frequently spoke of and promoted CC to the wider public across many channels, including in his lectures, web-writing, and while on the radio. A tribute to Paul along with a summary of his other achievements in the digital sphere can be found at the Public Address website.

A very influential and charismatic figure has been lost, and we should truly thank his for his work.

Best,

Jane

--
Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

--
Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
Cel +64 2761 98139
Ph +64 4 4705 780
www.creativecommons.org.nz
A project of the Council for the Humanities
www.humanities.org.nz

  • [Cc-nz] Paul Reynolds, Jane Hornibrook, 05/24/2010
    • Re: [Cc-nz] Paul Reynolds, Jane Hornibrook, 05/24/2010