cc-nz - [Cc-nz] brainstorming tools

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Danyl Strype" <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] brainstorming tools
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:39:21 +1300

Kia ora koutou

I was thinking it might be useful to get some folks following this email list to brainstorm what activities would take CC ANZ forward over the next few months, and break them down into tasks to be taken on. I did a quick CC search for a mindmapping tool, and found this:
http://bubbl.us/

I will put my input in when I get back to Poneke and have more time online. If anyone wants to make a start right now, go for it.

I also found this list of tools, which might be worth investigating:
http://digitalresearchtools.pbworks.com/Brainstorming

Hei kona
Danyl

--
"A free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular."
- Adlai E. Stevenson Jr

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind."
- Dr Suess

http://strypey.orconhosting.net.nz/contacts.html

  • [Cc-nz] brainstorming tools, Danyl Strype, 01/30/2010