cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] there is nothng false about hope

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Mark Harris <anarchist AT tracs.co.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] there is nothng false about hope
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:28:12 +1300

Paul Reynolds wrote:
Forgive my enthusiasm – but this 4 min video totally works for me at,

_www.peoplepoints.co.nz_ <http://www.peoplepoints.co.nz>

Feelin' the hope...

(it's so sweet that you're a big, soppy, Scots sentimentalist - I thought it was only us Irish :-)

Ian - I can still see it. I get that message a lot when clicking on embedded YouTube stuff, but can still get the video by double clicking it which brings up the actual YouTube page.