cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jessica Coates <jessica AT creativecommons.org.au>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Workshop at Luminate '08
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:48:43 +1000

Hey

We here at CCau have just produced an 'Asia and the Commons' case study
booklet - it outlines a number of different groups using and promoting the
commons in the Asia-Pacific region, including one New Zealand project.

Both the whole booklet and the individual case studies are available under a
CC-BY licence at http://creativecommons.org.au/asiaandthecommons - so feel
free to print out any and all if you think they'll be of use.

We've also provided a commercial-printing ready version (with bleeds etc) if
you wanted to print it out as a complete booklet for handout.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology