cc-nz - [Cc-nz] for your CCNZ...

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Leigh Blackall" <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] for your CCNZ...
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:41:38 +1300

At the launch, a colleague in NL was having trouble picking up the videostream. He was getting the video but not the audio. I was sending the audio via skype through my laptop, which was a great experience for us as we were txting me links as the people were talking. May I propose Skypecast.com next time we have an event? Links relating to that skype chat were saved at http://del.icio.us/leighblackall/ccnz