cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Promotional projects

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Ian Thomson" <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Promotional projects
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:03:03 +1300

Hi All,

For those who cannot attend the workshop this Saturday, we have arranged for it to be web cast

The URL will be
www.r2.co.nz/20071027

You can also view this at your leasure after the event.

Ian

On 26/10/2007, Danyl Strype <strypey AT riseup.net> wrote:
Kia ora koutou

Thanks Ian for those promotional ideas. Look forward to discussing
these and more at Saturday's launch seminar.

Another possibility for promoting the CC concept is to print and
distribute copies of the iCommons Lab Report? This is a publication
published regularly by iCommons, the international umbrella
organisation for the various CreativeCommons localization projects
like ours. It is published under an attribution license so we are free
to republish and even sell copies to cover costs.

A .pdf of the September issue is available here:
http://icommons.org/magazine/september2007

RnB
Strypey

--

http://strypey.orcon.net.nz/
"History's a lie that they teach you in school" - Living Color