cc-nz - [Cc-nz] list administration

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] list administration
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:51:04 +1200

Kia ora koutou

I will be incommunicado for the next couple of weeks. Since there have been no objections, I have given Alistair the list admin password. Hopefully I will have some time to do some more plotting on cc license promotion and launch events after that.

RnB
Strypes

--
"You cannot buy the Revolution. You cannot make the Revolution. You can only be
the Revolution. It is in your spirit or it is nowhere."

mobile: 021 11 77 578
Community Access News: http://www.indymedia.org.nz/
Free Culture: http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/
Artist Rights: http://www.creativecommons.org/

Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express. Windows on a PC
block viruses like windows on a house block sunlight ;)