cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Fwd: [FW][members-announce] InternetNZ workshops on Copyright Amendment Bill

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Mark Harris <anarchist AT tracs.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Fwd: [FW][members-announce] InternetNZ workshops on Copyright Amendment Bill
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:37:18 +1300

Ian Thomson wrote:
Hi all,

I though some may be intgerested in this event.
It may be abit IT/Technical, but they usually put on good events.

Opps, I just noticed the $150 fee. A bit off putting.

Cheapskate! ;-)

Join, it's only $21 and then attendance is free. I don't believe it will be that technical, but I am not on the organising committee, so I don't know what the programme is. But I know the issue is not technical, so the discussion shouldn't be either

Cheers

mark

Declaration of interest: I am a Councilor of InternetNZ