cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Copyright Law Amendments: Don't Do DRM!

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Helen Varley Jamieson <helen AT creative-catalyst.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Copyright Law Amendments: Don't Do DRM!
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:49:34 +1300

yep - & note the freepost - no stamp required - our democratic right to communicate at no cost with our mps ...

> On the theory that snail mail is more likely to be
> read, does anyone know where a postal address can be found?
Ah, it seems to be the same for all MPs:
<their title and name>
Parliament Buildings
Freepost
PO Box 18-888
Wellington

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen AT creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz