cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Creative CommoNZ meeting in Poneke (Wgtn)

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Damian Stewart <damian AT frey.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Creative CommoNZ meeting in Poneke (Wgtn)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:38:47 +1200

strypey AT riseup.net wrote:
Kia ora koutou

There is a meeting at the National Library on Thursday afternoon for an 'informal steering group' of people from various institutions (including National Library, LIAC and the 2020 Trust) interested in NZ Creative Commons licenses. I've been invited personally by the organisers but I don't feel that I can represent anyone but myself. If any of you are based in Poneke and want to go please let me know and I will see if I can get you invites.

yep, i'm into coming along.. cheers for the heads-up.

--
f r e y
live music with machines