cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CC New Zealand

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jasper Bryant-Greene <jasper AT album.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CC New Zealand
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:42:22 +1300

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find any other countries on the CC worldwide page that actually have their own websites. They all seem to just have a page under creativecommons.org/worldwide/. Can someone point me in the right direction?

As far as the site goes, I'm keen to see profiles/showcases of any NZers releasing works under CC licenses highlighted. I could probably help with tracking down some of these people.

I'd also like to see some degree of conformance to web standards with the website; for future maintenance's sake, it might be a good idea to separate presentation & content, etc. Naturally I understand that what's there right now is just a placeholder :)

Jasper

adam wrote:
hey :)

the domain is registered at:
http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/

i am writing to chris hocquard, the lawyer i mentioned to see if hes keen

then we need to get a site together. i was thinking we should make it the _best_ CC site on the web...for a list of national CC sites you can check:
http://creativecommons.org/worldwide/

there is a link to each...we can do better i rekin...

adam